Hair Care Tips
- Co-wash the hair with a sulfate free conditioner;
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water to seal in moisture;
- Air Dry;
Additional Maintenance Tips
- Shampoo your hair weekly with a sulfate free shampoo.
- Use styling products minimally to avoid product buildup.
- For wavy and curly hair use bottled distilled water for a natural look.
- To maintain a fresh curly look, we highly recommend that you mix leave-in conditioner & water in a small spray bottle.
- When combing, always start from the bottom of your hair extensions first and work your way up.
- When removing, please consult with your professional beautician.
- For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
- Use large-toothed comb if you’re combing curly or wavy hair when dry.
- Use a light weight oil to add a bit of shine or moisture to hair if needed such as grape seed oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, or argan oil
Avoid alcohol based products to avoid drying out your hair.
Protecting Your Weft:
While minimal shedding is normal, there are steps that you can take to ensure the longevity of the hair. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we encourage weft sealing using Frey Check or fabric glue. Also, To assure that your wefts are kept in good condition and long lasting, we suggest that you do not cut the weft but sewing around the weft to install the hair.
Consult with a professional beautician when taking down install.